5G, the next generation mobile networks will be faster and better.
I tell you what is more exciting than the higher speeds is the low latency and the possiblity of "edge computing" in 5G networks.
Low latency means the very low delay in network signal propegation. You must have seen those TV news reporters in a far flung country who get asked a question by the host in the studio and there is huge delay and an awkward silence before the reporter in the field starts to answer the question. Well, if it were an end to end 5G network, there would be no delays.
Even WiFi in your home or office has delays which prevents use of robotics or drones to fly with remote control. With 5G pilots can now fly drones with remote control and doctors can perform surgery from city hospitals with patients in a village miles away.
Edge computing is the ability to offload CPU intensive modules on the "cell tower servers". So imagine the 5G network is your new AWS and since there is no delay in the network, your app in a humble mobile phone processor can run AR/VR apps by offloading high intensity processing to the "Edge Computing Servers".
5ji, aap jaldi aaiye!
Keep it simple by answering the following:
1. What is your basic idea? - 1 min (Dont be long winded)
2. Why is it unique or different? - 2 mins (Be precise)
3. What is your competitive advantage? - 2 mins (Speak about competition)
4. What is your GTM? - 3 mins (You must have a GTM)
5. Demo your MVP or Prototype - 5 mins (Wihtout this its a no go)
6. Your realistic TAM and SOM? - 1 min (Must be convincing)
7. Your Team and how qualified to do this idea? - 2 mins (You got to have co-founders)
8. Milestones, the cash needed to reach next round of funding? - 3 mins (What will be your valuation and why?)